Our client is looking for someone to join their exciting team as a Customer Service Team leader in Bracknell, Berkshire.
· Responsible for the reports administration of company operating system and ensuring best practise is followed in-line with company policy
· Account set up is completed accurately and in a timely fashion by group integrity team
· Order processing is carried out competently and accurately
· Ensure orders are released to the warehouse, managed and updated in a timely fashion, and that the warehouse is clearly communicated to regarding; customer specifications, delivery date information, quantities, addresses, item numbers and any special instructions
· Proactively contribute to quarterly reviews with our 3rd party warehouse team(s) to identify development areas and implement improvement, reviewing service levels for key customer accounts and identifying and implementing ways of improving how we supply
· Open order management is a weekly priority, which is carried out via a review of an Excel Spreadsheet to ensure all orders are being fulfilled where possible
· Oversee a portfolio of European customer accounts and support the reports workload to ensure cover is provided for all relevant accounts when colleagues are unavailable
· Responsible for the maintenance of records of delivery discrepancies and non-conformances
· Previous experience in a customer services supervisory role
· Competent user of JDE Oracle or comparable operating system in relation to customer order management
· A knowledge of working with European territories where English is not the first language
· Experience of high volume of orders, large number of brands
· Competent user of MS Excel & Outlook
· Must be willing to travel to possible customers, across Europe
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.