Police Staff Investigators - PIP1
We currently have 3 opportunities available for a PIP1 qualified person as a Police Staff Investigator. These positions are based out of Weymouth Police Station.
The main responsibility of this position is to provide active and professional support within the Criminal Investigation Department for the investigation of crime, covering all aspects of the investigative process that do not require formal Police powers. Requirements:
What we can offer you:
- PIP1 Qualified
- The ability to provide a high level of service to the public
- The ability to understand and assess individual needs
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with potentially difficult and volatile situations in a calm and professional way
- The opportunity to work within Devon & Cornwall and Dorset Police - and as such have access to future permanent roles available via their intranet site
- The ability to apply for a 'Blue Light' discount card
- Numerous benefits available through Adecco Boost (including eye tests, discounted vouchers and access to a wellbeing centre)
For further information, please contact us on .
The successful applicant will be subject to stringent vetting and referencing checks prior to commencing employment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.