Are you looking for a Job working within a secoundry School for students with behaviour?
The school require a Religious Studies (RE) teacher to start ASAP, working 3 days a week days are flexable.
The role is to start ASAP
The school is a secondary school, the pupils are referred from the boroughs. The school is based in Croydon. they have theory, behaviour Management and understanding of environments. The school has many staff who are also trained with Beahaviour management and gain great rapport with th students.
The school has gone from strength to strength to ensure the Accessibility for the students.
They look for candidates to work one to one and in small groups with the students, you must be enthusiastic and have the knowledge or want to learn and trained to work with GCSE.
The school is based in Croydon.The role:
You must have:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable Autistic young people to learn
- Be a class tutor, ensuring pastoral needs are met and establishing excellent relationships with parents and carers.
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
- Successful class teaching experience.
- Experience of working with children with SEMH, ADHD or Mainstream secoundry schools.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- An excellent knowledge of the curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
- QTS / QTLS
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Patricia on or via email