Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Consultant / 3rd Line Engineer
£350-400 per day - Outside IR35
6 months initially
Central London - WFH / Remote working, but prepared to go onsite if required
We have a wonderful contract opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer who can work on various infrastructure projects and also assist with BAU support duties for a highly prestigious Public Sector organisation.
We are happy to engage with Infrastructure Engineers who operate through a Ltd company (Outside IR35) or Umbrella/PAYE.
• Windows Server Platform - File Sharing, Print, Clustering
• Active Directory
• Access Management utilising Active Directory Authentication, incorporated with Active Directory Federated Services.
• Messaging incorporating Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Services, and Windows In-Tune via Microsoft Azure.
• Platform Protection control incorporating Trend Office Scan and System Centre Configuration Manager Endpoint Protection.
• Authentication control enabled by Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure
• Managed Service Facilitation for the delivery of enterprise level Compute, Storage, and Backup services.
• Automation delivered by System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM), and System Centre Orchestrator.
• Presentation provided by Citrix XenApp and Terminal Services
• Service Now as the tool to deliver Service Management Services
• Event Management Services using Solarwinds
• This role will best suit an experienced Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant who has worked within a large Public Sector organisation before and has worked with some or all of the above technologies