A vacancy has arisen for a Director to take responsibility for the monitoring of the system of quality management, following the implementation of the International Standard on Quality Management (ISQM 1). Client Details
This large accountancy firm has a Quality and Risk Management Team which provides leadership, guidance and tools to help partners and staff manage quality and risk matters, so they can win and retain profitable clients. Description
The role involves significant interaction with senior members of the firm and provides an insight into the functioning of a large professional services firm. The Director will work closely with the head of the team, the quality and risk Partners in the firm and the firm's Leadership Team, Quality and Risk Management Committee and Audit Committee.
- Develop, implement, and direct the monitoring of the firm's system of quality management including appropriate KPIs and reporting to the firm's leadership.
- Build and develop the resources needed to support on the above.
- Work with relevant quality and risk partners to remediate any gaps identified in the firm's system of quality management.
- Prepare the overall evaluation of the firm's system of quality management based on the results.
Experience in a large audit firm (or regulator such as the FRC) is required, as is a thorough understanding of internal control systems and the monitoring of these systems.
- The ability to understand the firm's business strategy and goals and develop solutions aligned to these.
- The ability to articulate complex issues clearly and credibly to a range of audience's reactions and to adapt demeanour/approach to suit audiences in order to achieve desired results.
- The ability to build relationships across the firm and gain the confidence of Partners and other senior staff.
- The ability to identify and drive the use of best practice to deliver improvement and development in the firm's practices.
Salary £100,000-£130,000 plus Director grade benefits.