Job Title: Finance and Accountancy Lecturer
Pay rate: £41,231 - £44,486 per annum
Hours: Full time -The working hours for the role are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, however they will be contracted to work 15 - 30 days anti-social (evening and weekends) per year - they will be given a premium once 15 of these days are worked.
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bristol area. Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Finance and Accountancy Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
The institute offers University pathway courses which can help you study abroad in many destinations, including the UK, USA, Australia and Asia.
• The ideal candidate Finance and Accountancy Lecturer will be delivering will initially be delivering the lower levels of AAT, ACCA, CIMA etc. In terms of requirements, the ideal Finance and Accountancy Lecturer must be a qualified Accountant.
• The ideal Finance and Accountancy Lecturer will be required to provide outstanding classroom and/or live online experience to our students, you'll inspire them to succeed and achieve excellent learning and assessment outcomes.
• In addition, the successful Finance and Accountancy Lecturer may be required to travel to other home centres. We are unable to put a figure on the amount of travel - it is not that regular but is expected when needed. All travel expenses except the usual commute are paid.
What you will need:
• Recognised teaching qualification
• Ability to communicate and present with confidence clarity and purpose always creating and adapting resources to suit industry standards
• Focus on quality and student outcomes
• Current Industry experience
• Strong Online and face to face delivery
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Company Core benefits include Annual leave - 28 days annual leave in addition to the normal bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees).Company pension - Up to 5% contribution towards your company pension. Life assurance - The scheme pays a lump sum of 4 x your basic salary to your nominated person should you die while employed by the company. Income protection - If you are sick for over 26 weeks while you are a member of the scheme and if your claim is accepted the scheme pays up to 50% of your salary. Private medical - After successful completion of your probationary period, you are eligible to join at the company's expense. Plus many more.