Healthcare Assistant/ Senior Healthcare Assistant - £10 - £14 an hour plus accrued holiday pay depending on experience and role
The Nursing Partnership are looking to recruit a number of Care Assistants/Support Workers and also Senior Healthcare Assistants within the Stirling area to meet the needs of our varied Residential Care Home and Hospital Clients.
We can offer you full time hours or if you need more flexibility we can offer part time work, you will be able to choose the days you work to fit around your availability.Requirements for this role
We can offer successful applicants the following benefits:
- You must have at least 6 months experience working in a social care environment.
- You must have experience in delivering personal care, assistance with dressing/undressing, assisting in and out of bed and assistance with meal preparation.
- Ideally we are looking to hear from candidates who possess professional qualifications such as an SVQ2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent although this is not essential.
- Current registration with the Scottish Social Services Council is also highly desirable although this can be done when on boarding with our company for employment.
- Applicants must have current Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) membership and be willing to undertake a PVG update through our company prior to commencing in post.
- Being a driver with own transport is desirable but not essential.
- Free Training, e.g. Mandatory Moving and Handling training.
- Electronic Time sheets - manage your own hours worked online.
- Auto enrolment in our company pension scheme.
- Holiday pay accrual on top of your salary.
- Market leading rates of pay, with weekly pay on a Friday paid into your account via BACS.
- Free Uniform and on-line training updates
- Free payroll and insurance cover to all paye employees.
For more information about posts available please contact Karen Anderson or a member of the team on About The Nursing Partnership:
The Nursing Partnership is Scotland's premier nursing and social care recruitment agency, sourcing and placing qualified Nurses and Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers throughout Scotland and the rest of the U.K. Established in 2006 quality is built into everything we do; from day to day recruitment and selection processes, to The Nursing Partnership employees and to the Local Authorities, Government bodies and Third Sector/Non-Governmental Organisations that we work with. The Nursing Partnership is a trading name of The Social Care Community Partnership and a registered organisation with the Scottish Social Services Council. INDCW