- Terminal Service Assistant - East Midlands Airport
- £8.91 per hour - 21 hours per week on annualised basis
- Permanent Position
- Full clean UK driving license required
MAG is the country's largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports as well as our MAG USA business based out of Chicago. Our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Behind the scenes thousands of MAG employees work tirelessly 24hrs a day 7 days a week across numerous operational departments to ensure that our customers experience a seamless, enjoyable and safe travel experience.
We are proud to be a diverse employer, and we welcome candidates from all backgroundsAbout the role:
As a Terminal Service Assistant, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional guest experience both inside and outside of the terminal, you will be responsible for guiding and supporting our passengers from the start of their journey and returning home in a safe and efficient manner.
The role will be varied ensuring the safety of guests through landside patrols, assisting guests on their way in to and out of the terminal building, ensuring sufficient trolleys are available, keeping the guest facing areas clean and free from litter and providing support where required for other areas on the airport.About you:
To succeed in this role, you will have/be:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and ensure an excellent guest experience
- A clean driving licence
- Experience of using a computer for data input using various MS systems
- Ability to use initiative make re-active decisions during peak demand
- Fully flexible to cover a 24/7 operation which will include nightshifts, early mornings, weekends, and bank holidays. Shift lengths varying between 4-12 hours.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
Due to the shift pattern, you must be over 18 years old to apply for this position.The contract:
- 21 hours per week on an annualised hours basis
- £8.91 per hour
All offers will be subject to the completion of pre-employment checks.How do I apply?
Please submit your up to date CV to apply for this role - failure to do so may result in automatic withdrawal.
This advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.