A Central Government department is looking to hire an immediately available Interim Management Accountant for a 3 - 6 month period to cover a permanent gap. They are looking for someone who is a self started and is experienced at stepping into organisations, hitting the ground running and adding value with a very short handover period.
- Accountability for the production of timely and accurate Management Accounts
- Ensure an efficient month-end process
- Lead on the production and distribution of monthly financial reports
- Interrogate financial systems to understand changes and trends in the month
- Responsibility for journal adjustments and accruals
- Excel - extracting variances
The post holder must be fully qualified - ACCA / CIMA / ACA and available to start next week. The role is paying circa £300 - £350 (via umbrella) and is 3 - 6 months, mainly remote working.