An exciting forward-thinking, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative multi-site consumer business are looking for an Interim Commercial Finance Manager to join their amazing team. The Interim Commercial Finance Manager will be joining the finance team to lead and develop all aspects of business planning and analysis, during this exciting period of growth and change in the business.
As the Interim Commercial Finance Manager, you'll be working closely with the CFO on the ongoing development of business planning and analysis, and supporting the Financial Controller to continuously improve reporting across all areas of the business. You'll partner with Directors and Senior Leaders across the business to support them in making key business decisions to deliver ongoing growth.
The day-to-day will consist of;
· Ownership of the business-wide annual budgeting and re-forecasting process - creating and continuously improving reporting templates.
· Develop forecasting and 3-year strategic plan model.
· Provide financial advice and support to colleagues to enable sound business decisions to improve efficiencies and profitability.
· Partner with the business leaders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers.
· Support business leaders in delivering their targets on revenue, EBITDA, and cash.
· Identify risks and opportunities and work with the business to deliver cost-saving initiatives.
· Developing KPIs that provide insightful analysis and an early warning system.
· Developing an investment appraisal model for capital investment.
· Support CFO with investor communications
To be a great fit for this role you will need:
· Experience as a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA) - experience from a multi-site business within the Hospitality, Retail or Leisure sectors would be useful but not essential
· Exceptional commercial acumen with a proven track record of successful business partnering
· First-class planning and organising skills
· A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the "big picture"
· Excellent communication skills, working with finance and non-finance teams
· Demonstratable experience of influencing senior stakeholders
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
· Advanced Excel skills - including pivot tables, formulae, lookup tables, 'if' statements & comfortable with multi-workbook reporting
· Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be desirable
The position is a hybrid-role based at the businesses Head Office, as well as the ability to work from home.