The Accounts Receivable Manager will be a vital part of the Finance service provision to key stakeholder groups. This role is actively involved in working with stakeholders and implementing controls and process improvements. Excellent communication skills are critical as there is a need to manage a wide array of stakeholders, including non-financial managers.Client Details
My client is an international group of business' operating in the education sector. They are looking for an immediately available
Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team based in Oxford on an initial temporary basis.Description
Accounts Receivable Manager responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the Accounts Receivable team on a daily basis, ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Individual capabilities and skills assessment and training needs identified and delivered.
- Lead month end close for AR
- Lead debtor reporting and ensure the team have a deep understanding of debt levels, exposure and collection status
- Maintain procedural documentation covering all tasks.
- Oversight of the student fee receipting into the two student management systems (Navigate and CAS), ensuring the team meet KPIs.
- Approving student refunds ensuring correct paperwork and processes are in place.
- Oversight of ad hoc student invoicing.
- Oversight over external non tuition invoicing (licence fees).
- Oversight over internal recharging.
- Implementing student debtor reporting and liaising with campus contacts to chase/recommend actions.
- Implementation and continuous review of the business' bad debt provision policy.
- Oversee and approve revenue reconciliations for all revenue GL codes.
- Review all AR bank account reconciliations, monitor unidentified receipts.
The successful Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Immediately available
- AAT qualified or similar.
- Experience in managing accounts receivable.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Good Excel and analytical skills.
- Professional appearance and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Must have right to live and work in the UK.
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working