Success Recruit are currently working with an Insurance Consultancy who are seeking to recruit an Insurance Auditor who can demonstrate solid insurance and Lloyd's of London experience during their career so far. Due to expansion you will be joining a forward thinking and dynamic experienced team.
The successful Insurance Auditor will be expected to:
* Demonstrate an investigative mindset with the ability to articulate clearly at a high level
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent grammar and the ability to write detailed reports
* CII Qualification is desirable but not essential
The successful Insurance Auditor will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to join a growing company
* The opportunity to develop your insurance industry knowledge, technical & due diligence ability
* Be part of a motivated team that all work together to achieve
* Free parking and flexibility to work from home
The main purpose of this role is to support a growing team of insurance professionals specialising in audits. The role requires someone who can demonstrate strong insurance technical ability and may be seeking a change of direction within the industry to become an audit specialist. Training will be provided however the ability to learn and understand requirements quickly is essential to be successful in this position.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Build strong relationships with insurers and Lloyd's syndicates
* Complete a minimum of 2-3 audits a month from start to finish
* Ensure all information obtained is reviewed & reported accurately covering a wide spectrum of business to include but not limited to; delegated authority, compliance, accounts, financial crime, GDPR, money laundering & claims
* Working to deadlines from start to finish of an audit, compiling all information into a report, demonstrating a strong understanding and delivery of Insurer scoping requirements.
* Travelling to client sites. UK wide travel and paid overnight stays will be required when Government restrictions ease.
* Flexibility to work on other insurance admin tasks that may be required from working in a small team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Insurance professional who may wish to change career direction from underwriting or claims. The Insurance Auditor will need to demonstrate strong grammar skills to compile reports and relationship building ability to ensure audits are completed on time and efficiently.
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm (Part time could be considered as well)
£35-£40k+ dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term