Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager/Billings Manager to join their growing Finance team based north of Oxford near Kidlington.Client Details
Our client is a very successful UK business who has seen significant growth over recent months and so are looking to hire new positions into their growing Finance team based in North Oxfordshire.Description
The Accounts Receivable Manager will have a range of duties including being responsible for all aspects of the revenue coming into the business, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues. Responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team to ensure accurate billing and timely collection of debt including cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions while in compliance with policy and regulations.Duties will include:
- Overseeing a team of three, their development and training
- Chasing outstanding debt and ensure timely collection of monies
- Aged debtor reporting
- Overseeing the accurate billing of invoices
- Overseeing cash coming into the business, cash reconciliations across a variety of sites and legal entities
- Daily cash administration, credit card reconciliations, management of bank accounts.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Overseeing pricing maintenance, to ensure correct pricing at all times.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Works with senior members across the business to ensure cash controls are in place.
- Billing insurance companies when required and following up those requests.
- Receives incoming payments and processing all bank reconciliations across the different legal entities and associated bank accounts.
- Other ad hoc tasks when required by Finance Manager
The Accounts Receivable Manager will have a strong background in revenue control for a business, whether through cash management, billing and/or credit control. The individual must have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate with stake holders across the business
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoyment in managing a team along with previous managerial experience.
The salary on offer is between £32,000 - £38,000 dependent upon level of experience and expertise.
A car driver is essential due to the location.
Hybrid working is available with a minimum of two days working from the office.