We have partnered with a multi-award-winning integrated communications agency based in Scotland to find an experienced, creative and commercially savvy PR Account Manager to join the team which can be either Glasgow or Edinburgh based - with a level of hybrid working.
Your role will be broad and varied and you will be the day-to-lead client lead for a number of B2B, tech or public sector PR clients. You will be responsible for building and managing relationships with key clients, colleagues and other stake holders and play a key role in driving 'wow' client service and delivery of creative PR and Communication campaigns. We reckon you'll be sitting at Senior Account Executive level and ready for the next step in your career or perhaps you're currently an Account Manager looking to develop your skills in an agency that truly values their employees. Agency experience is a massive advantage as you'll be working at pace so plate spinning is a must have skill!
You'll have experience in:
- Building and delivering innovative and creative PR campaigns for clients
- Creative storyteller across traditional and new media channels
- Running and managing events
- Growing existing and winning new business - they offer a very enticing new business bonus structure.
- Leading on pitches and networking for leads
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications both online and offline
- Working closely with internal digital and creative teams
- Using existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within the industry
- Spotting opportunities relating to breaking news stories within the client's sector and working with colleagues to devise strategies
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting media coverage, social media reporting and analysis, and measuring and evaluating other PR outputs and metrics.
In return for all your hard-work, you will develop your career in a really supportive environment and gain hands-on experience with the teams in tech, public sector and B2B PR, social media and digital comms. You will learn from experienced practitioners across the agency, supplemented by in-house coaching and mentoring, as well as industry-approved training opportunities. An attractive financial package, bonus scheme, creative perks, opportunities for growth, interesting client work and a standout culture is the reward.
We encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates from all backgrounds. The agency firmly believes in #nowrongpath, and the transformative power of attitude and experience so if you'd like to work for one of Scotland's fastest growing agencies who are committed to the development and well-being of their employees, I'd love to speak with you.