Join this esteemed digital performance agency as an SEO Manager.
A highly prestigious digital performance agency based in Hull is looking to recruit a SEO Manager to join their well-established SEO department.
Their organic team is receiving a lot of investment this year, and therefore experiencing impressive growth. As SEO Manager you will be working with some of the largest and most well-known retail brands in the UK, on strategy and technical audits through to monitoring performance and making recommendations based on your expertise. In return, you will be part of a supportive, genuinely lovely team who cares about you, your career aspirations and developing your professional skillset.
They are in search of someone who has;
- Experience in executing Technical SEO activity for clients
- Proven track record of analysing SEO performance and website issues
- Background in tools such as Linkedex, Sitebulb, Screaming Frog and ahrefs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once
In return, this agency offers a hybrid working approach, which includes 1 day in the office per week, and a whole host of tangible benefits. You'll also be working in an exciting, growing agency with a brilliant talented team, working on some big brands!
This is an urgent role, so please apply now to be considered.
Apply online now!