An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to progress their career into a Marketing Lead role for a well established professional services business in the centre of Swindon.
This role will be office based (once current government restrictions are lifted) working Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week and finishing at 1pm every Friday.
You will be focusing on all of the operational marketing for the business working closely with the Operations Manager and Managing Director as well as the other members of the small marketing team.
Key duties involve:
* Supporting and delegating to the marketing team in the delivery of business and marketing objectives
* Support, deliver, monitor, and measure plan/proposal/campaigns
* Web development:. Maintain the website, add content, pages, PDF's
* Content creation and content management
* Using HubSpot to liaise with with suppliers, create bespoke marketing campaigns
* Liaison and management of external agencies, freelancers, print suppliers and other marketing services
* Internal and external communications (prepare press releases, case studies, research projects)
If you have been working as a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive and are looking to take the next step in your career, or you are currently managing marketing plans and inputting on strategy then this could be the perfect move for you! Experience across the full marketing mix is required and previous experience or Hubspot or a similar CRM would be ideal.
Interested? Please apply online today or contact Jo Aldred at Reed Marketing & Creative for more information.