REED Accountancy are pleased to be supporting a local Reading based charity to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will be part time and working 22 hours per week, ideally across 4 or 5 days. The role will initially be for 2 months, however could be extended further.
Working within a small team, this role shall be assisting the Financial Accountant and have ownership of the below duties;
- Accounts Payable inbox enquiries
- Raise POs, obtain PO approval and file approved POs
- Forward invoices to correct approver & ensure all invoices are approved & filed
- Collate Payment Run information, create payment run on bank, arrange payment run approval to required deadlines
- Post payments by BACS & DD onto the system & ensure coding on system is correct for payments and invoices
- Run aged creditors and chase up missing invoices
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication and organisation skills, alongside experience of working within and Accounts Payable position.
This role offers a salary of £12 per hour and initially will be office based whilst training, however hybrid working is available afterwards.
The office location is close to public transport links and offers free parking onsite