Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Workforce Information Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Coventry. This is a temporary contract for an initial 4 months, offering daily rate of £242.40 via an Umbrella company.
This role will be a mixture of onsite and working from home.
- Support and manage the Workforce Information Team to deliver all agreed regular and ad-hoc reports both internal and external by agreed deadline
- Ensure processes are followed to develop knowledge and use of ESR across the Trust
- Ensure systems are in place to communicate with all ESR users any relevant issues, such as system up-dates and notifications
- Analyse, investigate and resolve complex statistical/analytical queries and issues, where there are multiple possible solutions
- Develop electronic information reporting and recording systems which maximise use of ESR Business Intelligence Reports
- Provide expert advice and guidance on complex workforce information issues
- Regularly benchmark data and performance against other Trusts and other comparator organisations
- Ensuring data entered onto ESR is appropriate and in-line with data protection and other legislation
- Reviewing ESR establishment and work structures to ensure data is robust and accurate
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.