Our client a Manufacturing business is seeking a Finance Director to be based in London as they have just secured Private Equity investment.
As Finance Director you will report to the Executive team and have responsibility for leading the finance function. This will involve the following:
- Professionalising the finance function and implementing a strong control environment
- Insourcing the team and bringing the Finance function in-house
- Decision making based on margin and cost analysis in order to grow the business through commercialisation.
- Responsible for cashflow management and managing the relationship with their external finance providers.
- Taking full responsibility for automating systems process and commercial analysis through setting up and developing KPI function.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered.
- Previous experience of working in Manufacturing business as Finance Director and or Head of Finance/Financial Controller is a must.
- The client would consider a Head of Finance/Financial Controller looking to make a step up. Ideally with experience of successfully automating systems processes and controls and setting up KPIs.
- Track record of defining KPIs, commercialising the business and driving improvements in reporting.
- Contributing to strategy and being part of the senior leadership team.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a skilled communicator.
Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.