SRM are exclusively partnered with a family run, Private Equity invested business in Sussex. This successful multi-site organisation has ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially driven, people orientated FM/FC to roll up his/her sleeves and really get to know this complex multi-site business. The role reports to the CFO and partners other senior stakeholders.
With a close attention to detail and being a great leader and team player, you will run the Finance department and effect positive change to drive efficiencies and increase productivity. You will be a technically strong and commercially astute individual to provide sound financial leadership and strategic support to the business.
This role will act as a business partner the Senior stakeholders by providing commercial support and helping shape business strategy via insightful analysis and best practice processes. Someone who comes from a low profit margin, manufacturing / retail environment would be desirable. Key Duties:
- Leading and developing the finance team with the CFO and FC.
- Maintaining and developing strong processes, controls and systems underpinning the businesses reporting.
- Interrogating systems to provide thought provoking analysis.
- Effectively and proactively managing group cashflow and FX positions.
- Supporting senior stakeholders in delivering on the company's strategic objectives.
- Review monthly management accounts/forecasts and running annual budget process.
- Develop commercial estimating/costing platform and support new business opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis to support business as required.
- Owning the monthly management pack and ad hoc reporting.
- Provide costing support/analysis for large sales opportunities.
- Assist CFO in managing tax and energy positions effectively.
- Key support on supplier & customer relationships/contractual/legislative/insurance matters.
- Lead the business unit through successful Audits at divisional/group level.
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA preferably with over 5 years PQE
- Strong commercial and reporting experience with management experience
- Strong IT skills and process improvement experience
- Hands on person with a can do positive attitude.