Central Employment are working excluslively with a multi-award winning full-service digital marketing performance agency who focus on providing data driven, ROI marketing services to the eCommerce sector.
They are now seeking a highly creative and strategic internal Marketing Lead reporting into and working alongside their MD and senior management team.
The company offer a hybrid working model and flexible working across both offices, howwever the successful Marketing Lead will be based from their Teesside, North East offices.The Marketing Lead traits:
- Dynamic, and proactive, and a real 'self-starter' with the ability to work autonomously.
- You will have energy to make things happen and get our teams involved.
- Fresh ideas and the ability to translate these into successful, creative campaigns
- Outstanding, creative Content and Copywriter
- Experience and proven success in B2B marketing/brand manager role
- Delivered inbound leads through your creative brand ideas, strategy and campaigns
- A good understanding of/willingness to learn about the agencies key service offering and client verticals
- A quality-first attitude, with a real desire to make things happen
- The initiative and enthusiasm to shape and progress our marketing strategy as an agency.
- You'll have a knack for identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement, and have the confidence to try and suggest new ideas