Trainee Welders Required
Pertemps are looking for candidates who are passionate to learn and earn whilst working under time served experienced welders who are willing to train and show you all things welding, for a thriving manufacturing business based in Kidderminster
Days 8am - 4pm (Monday - Friday) Occasional shift work is required
Pay: £8.91 per hour
Temp - Perm
Full Training Given
- Receive component parts from previous stage and check components to drawing
- Interpret dimensions on computer models using Drawing data base.
- Set welder and weld as required to drawing specification.
- Use jigs and fixtures to build components to Drawing tolerances
- Clean up weld if required.
- Assists within the Company as and when required.
- Support company improvement activities
- Spends on average 85% of time welding
- Must be able to work shifts
- Manufacture Complex fabrications using Zintec coated steels, meeting tight deadlines to agreed Standard times.
- 'Can do' attitude
- Ability to learn
- Ability to follow instruction
- A quick learner
- Previous Production experience
If you are interested 'click apply' or call for more information