We are very excited to be working with a global consultancy who specialise in the entertainment industry. This well established, Bath based consultancy have a client portfolio that is a who's who of iconic brands within the entertainment industry.
This is a unique opportunity for a confident and autonomous Senior Marketing Executive to lead the delivery of marketing campaigns for a truly exciting innovator in global entertainment. As the successful Senior Marketing Executive, you will lead on implementation of full service B2B marketing campaigns with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation.
A dual purpose of your role will be to market clients of the consultancy, using the extensive in-house industry insight to enable your clients to get noticed by the most relevant "heads of" the entertainment industry. As such, this role would suit a full-service agency Senior Account Manager who is experienced in client management and looking to move in-house, or a Senior Marketing Executive who works across a number of brands and is therefore skilled in stakeholder management.
The experience we need.
* At least 3 years of full service marketing experience. Experience in the entertainment sector would be great but is not essential!
* You will be well rounded in your skillset, with experience managing campaigns across multiple channels including online, CRM, social, PR, and events.
* Technical proficiency, to include social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter), Google Analytics, a CRM platform (ideally Hubspot), and experience updating and managing a website.
* SEO driven copywriting skills.
* Proven success working autonomously, handling high-volume workload and meeting deadlines under pressure.
* Demonstrable critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
As Senior Marketing Executive you will develop and implement integrated marketing solutions to increase brand awareness, drive leads, and support the company's clients. Your work will span digital content, PR, social media, events, email, analytics, etc. Once established, the business are looking for you to develop into a Marketing Manager role where you can grow a team and become more strategic.
This consultancy business work globally with a host of iconic brands in the entertainment industry. This is a unique chance to lead the marketing output of a small but very successful business. Once established, you have the opportunity to build a team and grow the marketing department in your image with your salary and benefits increasing in line with your influence. As such, this role needs someone ambitious and passionate who is excited to become a valued part of the team.
What you'll get in return.
A great working environment, competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes contributory pension and salary-based bonus scheme, all in a growth-focused business that's going from strength to strength. Remote and flexible working options also on offer.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!