Deputy Care Home Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Deputy Care Home Manager based in Rochdale. The successful candidate will earn £10.50 to £11.50 per hour.
The position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Care Home Deputy Manager or Head of Care to work as a part of a passionate and dedicated team within a supportive and welcoming home. You will carry out audits, and deputise in times where the Registered Manager is not in the service.
The ideal candidate will have previous Residential Deputy Manager or Head of Care experience within an elderly Care Home environment and good leadership skills with a strong personality. Experienced Care Team Leaders or Care Managers with Diploma Level 4 or at least an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care will also be considered.
This Deputy Care Home Manager position is for an exceptional individual who has been in a Residential Care Home or similar environment and believes passionately in providing excellent care to the elderly. As a Deputy Manager, we want someone with a sound track record in previous care roles and who strives to provide the very highest standards of person-centred care.Role Requirements
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care minimum (Home is willing to support the successful candidate in completing their Level 5 if not already possessed).
- Team leading/managerial experience within a Care Home environment.
- Medication trained.
- Proficient with writing and updating care plans, risk assessments, supervisions.
- Care plans, staff supervisions, assessments.
- Supporting the Home Manager with the recruitment, induction and training of all staff at the home.
- Monitoring care provision and ensuring that a consistently high standard of care is provided to all residents.
Our clients pride themselves on the warmth and support they provide to their residents and their families. They promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays pro-rota.
- Sick Pay.
- Study Pay.
- Pension - Employer contributions.
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level.
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Company recognition award.
- Support & development and a great environment to work in.