Job Title: Clinical Network EngineerOverview:
Eden Brown Synergy is working in partnership with an NHS Organisation based in Devon who are seeking to recruit a Clinical Network Engineer. The Organisation is embarking on the biggest programme of clinical pathway transformation it has ever undertaken which will deliver care in Devon in a way that is both clinically and financially sustainable. The Clinical Network Engineer will report to the Digital Technology Lead and be responsible for the delivery of the warrantied infrastructure for the delivery of the Programme.Your new role as a Clinical Network Engineer:
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- The post holder will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing and maintaining the complex, secure, resilient Wi-Fi, mobile data, LAN, WAN and Server (as required) related work packages supporting the successful delivery of the Programme.
- They will also be responsible for maintaining network integrity by applying secure solutions within the broader Health and Social Care environment.
- The post holder will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the implementation and management of all of the underlying Digital platforms which includes the application delivery platforms, web services, printing, authentication and access. Close communication and engagement with both the Digital operational teams and application vendors will be critical to ensuring that the environments and subsystems are appropriately supported and managed.
- The post holder will be required to be proactive in terms of responding to issues, engaging in capacity planning exercises, collaborating across the digital teams, automating processes where possible, and participating in DR and business continuity tests as required
- Significant experience of supporting Digital infrastructure and enterprise applications within an NHS environment.
- Experience in supporting the build, implementation and delivering of application systems and services across a digital network
- Excellent digital networking skills LAN, WAN, DMZ, Wi-Fi, mobile data, Firewalls, Routing,
- Knowledge of working within Cisco and Checkpoint specific environments
- Excellent knowledge of IP and wider protocol management and distributions services
- Excellent technical knowledge and practical experience of Digital operational environments (examples of Microsoft server, Windows, SQL, Web services, Zenworks, EUD applications)
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please apply now!
For further information please get in touch with Pat Kukowska from Eden Brown Synergy (Corporate Services Division) on .
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.