Systems Support Trainer required for temporary role - starting ASAP
Are you an experienced Trainer who is available straight away?
We are currently recruiting for two System Support Trainers to assist with a project for our client, a large charitable organisation based in Merseyside.
This role will be working from home, and all equipment provided.
Working within a team, your duties will include but not be limited to -
• Create and design sufficient training material.
• Working alongside the training manager, plan all training roll out.
• Be understanding of the company's systems.
• Provide full training to staff.
• Be fully proficient in MS Office and a user of Teams and other digital platforms to perform training sessions.
• To act as a point of contact for all training queries.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Trainer with strong IT skills and the ability to pick up inhouse systems quickly.
You will prior experience of conducting training sessions via digital platforms, ideally Teams. You will also have proven experience of creating and rolling out effective training material / plans.
Hourly rate of £13.80ph - plus holiday pay additionally.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
The role is fully working from home.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss further please email ASAP!