Campaign Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a B2B media company in Bournemouth who are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their small, but friendly down to earth team. It's a supportive environment where everyone gets involved to help with the continued and fast growth of the company and this is a pivotal role to ensure this growth continues. You will be a valued member of the team within this email marketing role. What's in it for you?
- Annual salary of £35-38,000
What the Campaign Manager role entails:
- 24 days holidays increasing up to 29 days
- Birthday day off
- Free breakfast
- Employee assistance program
- Season Ticket loan
- Life insurance
- Charity Days
- On-going training and career development
- Friendly, small and experienced team
Skills and experience:
- Implement the build, deployment, and delivery of email marketing campaigns.
- Pre-campaign planning, including insight-driven testing of creative ideas
- Write effective marketing copy to support campaigns.
- Execute automated, personalised email communications, ensuring the audience is well-targeted.
- Develop other multi-channel campaigns that engage our target audience.
- Provide reporting and analysis to explain the performance and demonstrate the success of campaigns. Implement changes to improve campaign effectiveness and conversion rates.
- Scope new projects/initiatives for future member acquisition and retention
- Work with the marketing team to execute campaigns.
- Maintain clear, consistent, and frequent communication with Head of Marketing and Senior Management Team to discuss strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
- Experience with email marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong reporting skills
This Campaign Manager job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with previous email marketing experience who are looking to become part of a supportive and collaborative environment. If you are interested in this Campaign Manager job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, please visit our website to see our other marketing jobs in Bournemouth