This is a Finance Systems Support role for an Not for profit organisation situated in Watford. Its a chance to get involved with assisting the finance function with the day to day duties. Client Details
Our client is an Not for profit and charities organisation with amazing culture and career opportunities. This Finance Systems Support role will be the 1st line support for the accounting teams systems queries and issues with the role also involved in the maintenance of cooperate financial systems, ensuring integrity of data and system controls through efficient process design. Description
Finance Systems Support duties and responsibilities;
- Managing incoming finance related systems issues and queries
- Able to update accounting systems successfully.
- Assist with the Finance team on daily system related tasks.
- Setting up daily reminders.
- Filing and archiving all relevant documentation.
- Supporting putting together process notes for different systems and procedures across ingenuity finance.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders across the business.
Finance Systems Support experience and characteristics
- 1 year Finance or systems support related experience.
- Pro-active and likes to get involved with tasks.
- Good organisation skills
- Comfortable using and working on a variety of accounts/finance systems
- Good Microsoft excel
- Daily rate of £80/100 a day.
- Fully Remote 6 month initial role