Year 4 Class Teacher
A Year 4 class Teacher is required from the February half term through until the end of the academic year, on a full time basis at a primary school in Ealing.About the role
- LOCATION Ealing
- CONTRACT TYPE Full-time
- CONTRACT TERM Long-term
- SALARY £160 to £180 per day
- JOB START 20 FEB - 22 JUL 2022
About the school
- To provide an outstanding learning provision to a very able class of Year 4 children
- Being a Church of England school, Teachers must ensure the values of Christianity are kept at the forefront of the teaching day
- To work as part of a team , and contribute positively towards planning and assessment
- Standards and expectations of the childen here is high, and therefore need to be effortlessly maintained by the successful candidate
- A 3-form entry, Church of England school located on the Ealing Broadway
- Graded Outstanding by Ofsted
- The Junior site is based in an impressive and relatively new-build with great communal areas and learning break-out rooms
- Children display impecable levels of behavior
- This scool has a great reputation within the local authority
To be considered for the role of Year 4 Class Teacher you will:
- Successful candidates must hold full Qualified Teacher Status and must have completed their NQT/ECT year
- Candidates need not necessarily be of Christian faith, but must respect the values of Christianity
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
Please call the Dan Dunn-Stuart on or email .