A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Program Manager to join a market leading brand who are going through a period of considerable growth. Using your analytic talents you will be working within several verticals and with a diverse range of partners. You will be forecasting performance levels, taking into account market forces and regulatory changes within specific industries. This is a hybrid working role with 2 days a week based at the company's offices near Chester. Key responsibilities
What you'll need
- Delivery of performance plans for three Verticals within the Insurance market for a wide range of partners and affiliates.
- Monitor day to day performance of channels and brands ???? Delivery of business intelligence reports that highlight trends & correlations for market growth & penetration
- Analysis of current B2C and B2B distribution channels and how sales performance can be optimised
- Establish the right internal reports and dashboards to monitor commercial channel by customer segments
- Communication with internal stakeholders for process management and future road-mapping for B2C and B2B strategy
- Responsible for the performance review of channels on daily basis to make sure on track to meet forecast.
- Use algorithms to establish a clear understanding of trading performance, gaps, and opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with channel managers to influence development of a channel framework
- Produce ad hoc analysis to support theories around channel performance
- Working in collaboration with Data, Project, Finance and Marketing functions to deliver quarterly performance plans
- Use customer segment data insight to understand impact of pricing and overall channel performance
Relevant experience in the management of channel performance, ideally in Insurance/Financial services or from a large corporate
Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate data into easily understood and concise format.
Advanced MS Excel and excellent working knowledge of Tableau or Power BI tool.
Strong relationship building skills with ability to form successful working partnerships with internal stakeholders
Ability to execute at an accelerated pace but within control and improve strategic delivery based on insights and commercial return
Must be comfortable making both data driven decisions
Very strong customer focus and good attention to detail
As well as a salary of £45,000 there is a bonus available of up to 15% plus other great benefits. You will be working as part of a great team of people and in a flexible working culture where emphasis is put on your well-being. The role is hybrid, (post COVID restrictions) with two days based in the London office, one of which will be spent with the team.. The rest of the week will be remote working.