Senior Account Manager- Marketing Agency
Upto £42k plus amazing benefits
100% home working, with visit once monthly to the HO in Oxfordshire
- Working across the globe for one of the fastest growing B2B Marketing Agencies
- A family vibe culture- once you're in, you're in for the long haul! Unrivalled opportunities for personal development
- An admirable social bunch with regular get togethers matched with professional training workshops
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic Senior Account Manager, who is passionate about B2B marketing, to work within our Client Strategy & Delivery team. You'll excel at developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns based on client/business objectives and recommending innovative marketing solutions to specific business challenges.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be busy building and maintaining exceptional day-to-day relationships with your clients, developing a deep understanding of their objectives, and suggesting marketing solutions with a real 'wow-factor' in order to meet them. As a senior member of the team, you'll lead from the front, managing and motivating your team and providing solid coaching and mentoring to junior account staff, ensuring they have the opportunity to grow and develop.A typical day...
To be considered...
- Regular communication via telephone, email and F2F with several client contacts to provide real-time updates on day to day activities, as well as weekly progress reports and budget updates
- Planning and executing campaigns: Writing briefs, scheduling resource and liaising with teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects and campaigns
- Reviewing and critically appraising work from within the agency (strategy, content, creative, data & analytics, digital, demand generation) to ensure that it meets the brief and is ready to share with the client
- Commercial management of individual campaigns to ensure we are on track from a delivery perspective, as well as ensuring account stability and profitability
- Monitoring and guiding more junior members of the team, delegating certain tasks, reviewing and feeding back
- Identifying opportunities for TMP to extend its scope of work within existing projects
- Independently developing estimates for projects that don't require new marketing thinking
- Providing well-informed and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity and quality of outcome
- At least 2 years' experience working in marketing. B2B agency -side is preferable
- Evidence of planning and organising multiple projects to tight timescales and delivering to measurable objectives (preferably in B2B technology)
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships and comfortable communicating at Manager and Director level, both internally and externally
- Proficient with IT including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Comprehensive knowledge in time management: juggling multiple campaigns and clients to deliver projects on budget and on time
- Operational understanding of various types of B2B marketing campaigns
- General knowledge of the ICT marketplace; key vendors and value propositions
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills in order to gain trust with established clients and maintain high client satisfaction
- Able to coordinate multiple teams with effective communication (both verbal and written)
- Able to personally contribute in meetings and conference calls with clients, as well as internal briefing and review meetings
- Pragmatic, with a logical approach to work and a very high attention to detail
- An energetic, positive approach and 'can-do' attitude
Send your CV to Michaela today!