Page Personnel have partnered with a brilliant manufacturing business, based in Droylsden, who are looking to appoint a Videographer to join their growing Marketing function.
An established world leader for over 70 years, who due to recent acquisitions, are expanding their workforce even further.
As a Videographer, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsible for conducting and supervising instructional and technical video production for the company websites and social media channels on a global scale. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Produce creative and accurate multimedia content for numerous platforms, including websites and social media channels. - Use storyboards, photography, animation and other creative techniques to fully engage the target audience.
- Use motion graphics, animation and other creative techniques to fully engage the audience.
- Contribute to all stages of the creative process, including conceptualisation, production, shooting and editing.
- Create technical and instructional content with an eye towards efficiency and quality.
- Shoot and edit instructional video content with an eye towards efficiency and quality.
- Manage the implementation of subtitles
- Manage the tracking the performance of videos via analytics
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Hold a relevant Degree ideally within multimedia
£30,000-£35,000 + start date asap + excellent company benefits