Quest Employment is looking for an enthusiastic person to join a well-established family run UK manufacturing business. We offer great opportunities to learn new skills in different areas of our business. We want people that want a career, people we can invest in, and hope will have a long career with us.
The successful candidate must have an eye for detail and be able to focus on the job in hand. The individual must be capable of following complex instructions, have a flexible approach to work. They must work well both independently and as part of a team and are reliable and conscientious in their attitude.SKILLS/EXPERTISE:
- Tig welder (stainless steel and aluminium) with a minimum of 5 years worked experience in a similar environment.
- Previous experience of welding to 9606-1 & 9606-2 advantageous.
- Ability to Mig weld to a good standard advantageous.
- Able to read engineering drawings to a good standard (training can be provided)
- Welding parts to engineer drawings.
- Following of company work to lists, generating route cards and reading engineering drawings.
- Maintain a clean work space and surrounding area promoting a safe and efficient environment
- Following company quality process and reporting any non-conformances