Senior Marketing Executive Vacancy - Global Content and TV Consultancy
Excited by the idea of working in the TV industry? Are you a well-rounded, hands-on marketer with a genuine passion for the TV industry? This could be the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer with a passion for the entertainment sector to join a fast-growing global content and TV consultancy. The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for the business but also for their TV industry clients.The role
Working to devise and develop and implement marketing campaigns for to increase awareness, drive leads and support the companies' wider objectives.
- Devise and drive the content marketing strategy across the business.
- Manage the website and write industry related blog posts.
- Own the email marketing strategy and implement regular newsletters to our global database.
- Create promotional creative assets and sales collateral to be used across multiple platforms.
- Liaise with industry press contacts and write press releases.
- Manage the social channels including Linkedin and Twitter including content scheduling and analytics.
- Oversee the scheduling, recording and promotion of our podcast 'Inside Content'.
- Manage our internal webinars and participation in industry conferences and events.
- Monitor and evaluate ROI of marketing activity and leads to senior management.
There's also a unique opportunity to develop the the client side of the business, managing marketing projects for their TV industry clients including events and thought leadership collateral. With a view of growing a team.About you
This role would very much suit someone who comes from a B2B agency set up, who is used to being hands on and implementing the campaigns.
What's on offer?
- A marketer with 3-5 year's experience, ideally from a B2B marketing agency.
- Passionate about the TV industry and progressing your career in this sector.
- Proven experience of managing marketing campaigns across multiple touchpoints including website, CRM, social, PR and events.
- SEO driven copywriting skills and the ability to quickly understand complex industry related concepts.
- A solid understanding of working with a CRM platform (ideally Hubspot) and experience updating and managing a website.
- Experience managing social channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Basic design skills with knowledge of ideally Photoshop, iMovie and audio editing software. Further training can be provided.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Office packages such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and ideally Mac software such as Keynote and Pages.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics.
More on the client
- Competitive salary dependent on experience plus bonus
- Flexible working from home policy
- Opportunity to travel and make contacts with major TV and telecommunications companies around the world
- Professional development support including exposure to the knowledge and expertise of senior management across all LOB's such as sales, commercial negotiation, and strategy
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension
This agency is a global content and TV consultancy specialising in content acquisition, strategy, research and business development in the television industry. Thier clients include leading Hollywood studios, broadcasters, Pay TV platforms, TV channels, content owners and technology platforms from over 40 countries worldwide.
Their services include 'Show Tracker', a unique online tool, which monitors where TV shows are being sold around the world and the rights attached to each deal.
Please apply today to be considered!