English teaching role based in Bristol
Your New Company
Hays Education are currently working in partnership with a Bristol based secondary school where an exciting new English Teacher Job has arisen. This role is immediate start, however there is an option to begin this role in January depending on current commitments.
Once registered with Hays, you will be put in contact with a named dedicated recruitment consultant for secondary teaching who is the specialist within their field. We will support you with your aspirations, being given the opportunity to become a valued part of the school community with this long-term position.
Your New School
Your new school believes that by enabling pupils to become well-rounded, confident individuals. They can become empowered to make a positive contribution to our society. Students who are motivated, independent learns leave school being creative problem solvers able to combat the challenges of an ever-changing world. This means that a large amount of focus is placed on thoughtfully developing the curriculum to match the individuality of your pupils.
Your New Role
Within this role you will be expected to cover English across years 7 to 11. During normal school term time which will be Monday to Friday. Therefore, a strong understanding of the curriculum is crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have QTS status with experience of teaching in a Secondary School setting, however NQT's hoping to gain crucial classroom experience are welcome to apply.
- You must also have had teaching experience in the last 5 years as references will be required.
- Whilst you'll need to undergo Hays' compliance process which includes undergoing an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applicants who are currently working for other agencies.
- You must need the right to work in the UK.
What you'll get in return
- Generous daily rate of pay, above the market average, dependant on experience
- Holiday pay
- Up-to-date training including safeguarding
- Additional opportunity to work with Hays exclusive schools
- By referring a friend to Hays education, once successfully placed for 4 weeks, you will receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this teaching role, simply click 'apply now' to forward us an up to date CV, or call us on . If you don't feel this job is quite suited to you but you still wish to discuss your career progression further, please don't hesitate to contact us.