Finance Business Partner / Analyst - Global DevelopmentsCentral London or Surrey based with hybrid working
£50 - 55k plus bonus and a great range of benefits.
Butler Rose is proud to be partnering with a well-known global brand in their recruitment for a highly analytical Finance Business Partner to support their global developments.
Reporting to the Divisional FD you will be a key member of the development leadership team supporting implementation of best practice in terms of financial controls, governance and reporting, along with business partnering between the development projects and internal departments.The role
- Accurate and timely project performance reporting to the Executive teams; including finance performance, contingency utilisation, and tracking of prevailing risks and opportunities.
- Design and deliver financial and non-financial analysis and insight to support the Development Team on key performance metrics and KPIs.
- Support the implementation of best practices in terms of financial controls, governance and reporting into new developments.
- Ensure compliance with Group policy, process and controls for capital project delivery.
- Prepare and monitor the Developments budgets, including Development Fees and the allocation of Costs.
- Track, forecast and report cost recovery from new Developments to avoid under-recovery.
- Support in the development of a best practice governance model for new developments.
- Finance business partner and decision support between developments and the wider business (finance and non-finance).
- Responsible for maintaining a workload planner and timetable for the mobilisation of new developments and yearly/monthly reporting cycles.
- Support with the development of a mobilisation checklist for new developments.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
We're seeking a high calibre and enthusiastic qualified Accountant with strong business partnering and analysis skills who is passionate about delivering first class analysis to drive great decision making.
Experience in construction or project accounting would be an advantage and the ability to develop and build enduring relationships with key stakeholders and be a trusted advisor is essential.
We're seeking someone who can challenge others with negotiation and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must and experience in financial analysis and control is essential. You'll need to be able to manage and analyse large sets of data and data sources to drive clarity and identify risks and opportunities, working with both internal and external stakeholders.
A background gained within a global, fast paced organisation is a strong preference and advanced Excel skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and growing business with opportunities for further career enhancement and a great range of benefits - please apply for consideration and more information.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.