SEN Learning Support Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced and devoted SEN Learning Support Assistant who is now seeking for a long-term placement in a thriving and vibrant school? We have just the place for you! A lovely SEN School in Radlett is looking forward to having an attentive SEN Learning Support Assistant join their dedicated team.The school:
- A warm, forward thinking and inclusive learning environment based in Radlett
- Provides care and bespoke education for children aged 4-19 with autism and additional needs
- Designs teaching and plans activities which are tailored to individual needs
- Dedicated and committed staff team
- Supports the development of staff and offers excellent training to Learning Support Assistants
- SEN Learning Support Assistant to assist students with autism and learning difficulties
- To encourage the chidren's social and academic growth and development
- To provide a safe, welcoming and engaging learning experience
- To promote positive behaviour and collaboration among students
- An excellent opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Available to work 09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for school-age children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A compassionate and confident individual
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.