SEN Teaching Assistant Required for Primary School in Waltham Forest
About the role:
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for a school in Waltham Forest
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality teaching assistants to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
- This is a mainstream primary school with an ARP that specialises in Severe Autism and SEMH, some non-verbal children and wheelchair users
- Personal Care is needed at this school so experience is desirable
- The school will only look at applications wanting full time, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
SEN Teaching assistants' duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
- The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!