Secondary Intervention Tutors
Engage Education is pleased to announce that we've been successfully accepted as a Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). The NTP aims to make high-quality tutoring available to schools to reduce the impact that closures and lockdowns have had on children's education over the pandemic. We need your help to get pupils affected by the pandemic back on track! About the role
You'll be working as a Qualified Tutor at an Ofsted "Outstanding" school in West Sussex. The school is looking for a teacher who is experienced in delivering targeted interventions at KS3 and KS4 in English Language & Literature.
The successful applicant will be working with 1:3 pupil groups to make interventions across in English, you will be working with mixed ability groups across the day and must be adaptable to the needs of your students
You will be working with multiple small groups across a school day and be required to record and track progress against the national curriculum level. About you
- An experienced English Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Demonstrable history of making positive interventions at KS3 and/or KS4
- Experience delivering targeted interventions in English across multiple year groups.
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering targeted lessons to groups of up to 3 students
- Ability to track pupil progress to national markers
Engage Education is proud to work alongside the Department for Education and the NTP to bring flexible, high-quality tuition by dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers to pupils whose education has been most impacted by the pandemic.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.