FRS Accountancy are currently assisting this market leading organisation in their search for a Finance Business Partner
This position will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of high quality financial support and information to senior management, director and stakeholders within the business, ultimately driving the finance agenda and playing an integral part of the decision-making process. Translating the numbers and providing true business partnering across the value chain, as well as transparency and analysis for accurate Group reporting.
As well as this you will be responsible for full P&L analysis, providing relevant insight and formulating strategies to drive performance and ensuring transparency. Translating the numbers and providing business partnering across the valve chain, structure and analysis for accurate group reporting.
Duties will include:
• Delivery of the accounts according to the month end timetable
• Ensuring high attention to detail and any assumptions made are transparent with good rational
• Delivery of supporting schedules for exceptional items with particular focus on sales and profitability
• Produce and submit all required balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, with adequate support schedules
• Review the Profit and Loss in detail and present the findings to the CFO on a monthly basis, in line with the month end plan
• Effective planning to allow for accurate and timely analysis to meet the demands of the audit
• Prepare and review the monthly forecast with the CFO and submit on time to Group, without mistakes
• Providing timely and relevant insights to the MD and Group as and when required
• Review and approve all accounting treatment for new contract sales, ensuring your team provide appropriate evidence where applicable
To be successful in this role:
- You need to be very delivery focused with a strong business acumen.
- Must be driven to achieve goals and objectives and have the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Have a passion for data and display strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels of the business.
- Look for continuous improvement by challenging convention and not accepting the norm on the day to day activities and routine deliverables.
- Have strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and drive excellence across the department.
- Qualified with an appropriate body (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Good problem-solving skills and be process orientated.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
My client is happy to offer an excellent base salary with bonus plus hybrid working and other perks such as on-site gym, Health insurance and a generous pension.