E-Commerce Merchandising Manager
The E-Commerce Merchandising Manager will be a part of our fast-growing E-Commerce team, working on delivering the best possible experience to their consumers alongside the Trade, Marketing, Digital, Planning and Category Management teams.
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Director and managing a Junior Merchandiser, the E-Commerce Merchandising Manager will effectively be taking ownership of maximizing conversion and sales opportunities for our assortment and boosting commercial opportunities all while keeping in line with our brand positioning.
How you will make your mark:
- Own and manage core and novelties forecasting, with a bottom-up planning for the online range.
- Own and manage Full price and markdown planning for yearly to daily targets.
- Manage product & categories strategy from online allocations to assortment and range, especially for specific E-Commerce needs.
- Monitor product allocation in partnership with Supply Chain and monitor stock levels, logistics and ordering stages while striving to improve processes.
- Reporting and analyse traffic patterns and KPIs across different product categories within our European sites developing market specific strategies supporting Merchandise team on go-to-market and Seasonal hindsight.
- Own & collaborate with Trade team our site merchandising to optimize onsite commercial opportunities via localisation of all markets.
- Advocate for Site Merchandising improvements, liaising with Product Owners, Developers, Analytics & Insights, and Platform Operations teams on enhancements and site functionalities.
- Analyse and communicate weekly metrics on relevant product/product categories to the wider team, highlighting conversion opportunities and supporting in-season trade.
- Train, lead, inspire and develop the team of Merchandisers and Traders, while simultaneously allowing them opportunity to act as the managers of their individual responsibilities.
How you will experience success with us:
- 3-5-year site merchandising/online trading experience in an E-commerce environment - fashion, high street, or luxury - Direct to Consumer experience preferred
- Prior Merchandising and/or Planning experience
- Strong analytical/quantitative experience
- Strong business acumen with track record to drive sales
- Proficient in Google Analytics (or other website analytics solution), Microsoft BI, Content Square
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
This is a 3-month freelance role.