Global Accounting Network are exclusively partnering with a technology business who are growing rapidly, both organically and via acquisition. They require a Transformation Manager to join on a 6 month contract to help them implement the latest cloud version of Sage 200.
As the Transformation Manager, this will report directly into the CFO but have plenty of interaction with the rest of finance and the wider business.
- Take a leading role to map out the existing processes
- Implement Sage 200, moving from an old version of Sage
- Also implement additional tools and modules within Sage which are new to the business
- Assist with redefining the GL structure to fit the system
- Lead the migration process of some newly acquired businesses into Sage 200 from versions of Sage or Xero
- Ensure the wider team fully understand the system and new processes
- Ad Hoc Sage & transformation work
- MUST have prior experience implementing SAGE
- Prior experience leading a system upgrade and data migration
- Solid finance and accounting understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a project but also get stuck into the basic tasks too