Maths Teacher / Maths ECT (Outstanding Harrow Secondary School)
An 'Outstanding' Secondary School in the Borough of Harrow are on the hunt for a Maths Teacher / Maths ECT for a September 2022 start. This is a full-time position, on a permanent school contract.
This high-achieving Secondary School are renowned for their CPD as well as involvement and influence within the Borough. The School are also heavily involved with training aspiring Teachers as they take on over 30 graduate Teaching Assistant across a variety of subjects & train them up the following academic year.
If you want to work in an environment where your personal development is encouraged and supported by SLT, this is the school for you. It's an exciting time at the School with plenty of opportunities for experienced Maths Teachers & Early Career Maths Teachers (ECTs) to develop and progress.
Impressive experienced Maths Teachers will have the opportunity to take on a TLR such as KS Coordinator, Pastoral Responsibility and even scope for 2iC. Early Career Maths Teachers (ECT) will be enrolled onto the Schools very own bespoke ECT induction, and work alongside a strong mix of young & experienced Maths Teachers. Does this sound like the perfect Maths Teacher / Maths ECT opportunity for you? If so, please read below for more details! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maths Teacher / Maths ECT
- Teaching across KS3, 4 & 5
- Fantastic ECT Induction
- TLR Opportunities: Key Stage Coordinator, Pastoral and 2iC
- Working as part of a large team of Maths Teachers and Graduate Maths Teaching Assistants
- Permanent and full-time position - September 2022 start
- Outer London Pay Scale, MPS1 - UPS3
- £29,915 - £45,766 + TLR (size depending on the responsibility)
- Located in the West London Borough of Harrow
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- Students and parents are proud of the school
- Ambitious and forward-thinking ethos
- Mixed comprehensive school
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team who put the pupils' needs first
- Located in the London Borough of Harrow
If you are interested in this Maths Teacher / Maths ECT opportunity, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately! You will be contacted by your personal consultant if shortlisted.
- Graded 'Good to Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
- Able to make Maths Lessons creative and bring your passion for the subject to life!
- UK QTS is required or be in the process of obtaining!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.Maths Teacher / Maths ECT (Outstanding Harrow Secondary School)