Intervention Teacher - KS1/KS2
Are you an Intervention Teacher with experience covering classes across KS1 and KS2?
Would you be keen to take on a role where you can really make a difference to the children that you teach?
Could you be interested in the position as an Intervention Teacher in primary settings in the borough of Camden?
- Primary School
- Intervention Teacher - KS1/KS2
- London Borough of Camden
- ASAP START
- M1 - M3 Inner London Pay Scale
- 'Good' OFSTED (June 2018)
A lovely school based in the London borough of Camden is looking for an intervention teacher to work with KS1 and KS2 children.
This is a 1-Form entry and was graded 'Good' within their latest OFSTED in June 2018.
The school are proud to have encouraging and supportive members of staff with lots of opportunities for progression. Pupils are well behaved, eager to learn and are supported by a team of talented and dedicated staff.The school are looking for:
- A capable teacher with experience of working with students across all key stages
- Experience of intervention and with teachers across the school is essential
- An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
- A teacher with drive and enthusiasm who is prepared to support and guide colleagues and the wider school community.
- A qualified teacher with UK QTS
- A teacher who can show clear passion for National curriculum
- Someone with prior primary teaching experience
- A reliable, inspirational individual
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
Interviews will be arranged straight away with the successful Primary Teacher joining the Academics Ltd Team.If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now Intervention Teacher - KS1/KS2*Education and Training*