This is an exciting opportunity for a Time Served Sheet Metal Fabricator.
Due to a successful period and an increase in orders, we are looking to recruit a Sheet Metal/ Fabricator on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will suit an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to work a day shift, in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be multi-skilled in all aspects of sheet metal work including reading drawings, operating machinery, fabrication and welding. You will be able to work of your own initiative.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Operation of guillotines, CNC bender, burning equipment such as oxy-acetylene, and plasma cutting machinery.
- Primarily be working with mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- MIG and TIG welding tasks to be completed on a variety of materials from aluminium, mild and stainless steel.
- Use of hand held grinders for ensuring items are dressed fully smooth.
- Must be Time Served.
- Candidate should be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team, and prioritise their own work load
- Driving license is essential.
- Rate of pay £13.10 per hour.
- 7.45am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday
- 7.45am - 1pm Friday
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV