Finance Analyst - London
Your new company
Multinational law firm headquartered in London. They are ranked in the top 20 globally able to offer strong progression opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Your new role
The aim of the role is delivering financial information, analysis and advice that will make a genuine difference to decision making and financial performance.
- Assist the business partners to become a trusted business partner to the business
- Production and review of monthly management reports
- Perform financial analysis (Key profit drivers, trend analysis, commercial drivers) which includes the writing and delivery of commentaries to management teams and the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of data to show trends and support business cases, which may include scenario modelling
- Calculation of client, matter and partner profitability
- Potential involvement various projects such as implementation of financial dashboard reporting dashboards, review of current procedures
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). If you have experience in a legal/professional service environment, that would be beneficial but not essential. You will have a very strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and standard excel formulae
What you'll get in return
In return, you will work for a growing, reputable business who can offer strong progression & development opportunities. You will work alongside impressive finance leaders. You will receive a competitive salary of £55,000 + a comprehensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.