Procurement Manager -London (Hybrid) -Permanent - £50k - £60k DOE
The role will involve supporting the Director of Procurement in the delivery of measurable cost savings and efficiencies on third party IT related expenditure including both business as usual and key transformational projects.
- Support the Director of Procurement in meeting value for money and social value targets.
- Procurement of goods and services in an effective and economical way
- To instigate and evolve a Digital and Transformation Category Strategy, gaining buy in and input from key stakeholders.
- To support training the wider business in procurement and contract management processes.
- Ensure procurement occurs in accordance with statutory regulations and best practice guidance.
- Deliver effective procurement to comply with framework and bespoke procurement methods.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships, negotiating agreements with suppliers
- Identify priority suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships.
- Maintain awareness of risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Procurement experience within Public/Charitable/Not-For-Profit Sectors.
- Practical knowledge of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- In-depth knowledge of IT procurement, including software, hardware
- Extensive experience of delivering cost savings and efficiencies through procurement and supply chain activity.
- Experience of using e-procurement, especially e-tendering software/systems.
- Procurement experience within the Housing Sector
- Procurement experience within the Private Sector
- MCIPS, or as a minimum, working towards full MCIPS accreditation.
- Degree Qualified
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.