GVA Search is excited to be supporting a fast-growing International FMCG business in Richmond, who has excellent brand presence and is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
This superb opportunity will support and manage the financial management, reporting, planning and analysis of commercial performance for a major global region with a wide range and diversity of markets. You will also provide analysis and insight and make recommendations to support decision making and the rollout of key strategic, marketing and commercial decisions in the Region.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCUDE:
- Responsible for the monthly management accounting for the region and providing support for the region - A&P, Customer Discount, Overheads, depletions and others, accruals, provisions and releases as required. Liaise with markets, distributors, commercial owners and in-market accountants as required, to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information flows.
- Support the Regional Head of Finance on the provision of aligned strategic plans ensuring all markets follow a common strategy and approach.
- Lead and support planning cycles in the region - Budget, LE1 and LE2. Ensure planning timetables are aligned and communicated to key stakeholders, and that key deadlines are met in completion of the detailed bottom-up build.
- Be a Commercial Business Partner to the regional Commercial team. Instigate and manage the monthly business area reviews with the teams in accordance with the Finance Calendar. Use functional expertise to challenge the numbers, generate insights, and consolidate Risks & Ops to Budget / LE.
- Be a Commercial Business Partner to the regional Marketing and Supply Chain Managers, supporting the team on analysing commercial data (market share data and internal financial data) to speed up the decision process and generate recommendations to the SLT.
- Provide finance support, ad hoc analysis and meet project requirements to the regional team as required, with a focus on supporting delivery of the Commercial Finance Team agenda.
- Review Regional finance and business processes on an ongoing basis. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and propose / implement these with input / authorisation from the Commercial Finance Controller and Head of FP&R as appropriate.
- Support the Regional Head of Finance and deputise periodically as required.
- Responsible for specific additional areas such as analysis and monitoring of regional overheads including T&E spend, International Agreements. Provide finance support, ad hoc analysis and meet project requirements to the regional team as required.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is keen to progress within a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly expanding business. The ideal candidate will have a confident and pro-active approach with excellent interpersonal skills and can challenge and influence key business decisions. You will be a self-starter with strong financial acumen to support the delivery of a robust planning and reporting framework. If you are keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply outlining your suitability.