Finance Assistant Salary c£22-24k permanent / full time
We are delighted to have been asked to recruit a Finance Assistant
for our highly regarded creative film agency client with global offices.
This is a fantastic opening for a dynamic, outgoing Finance Assistant
to join the team in their London office. As Finance Assistant
you will need to be a strong team player, who is also keen to learn new systems and be proactive in resolving problems on your own.
As Finance Assistant
you will be primarily in charge of the Accounts Payable section of the company.
This is a full-time role, perfect for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant Will Include
Key Attributes Required of the Finance Assistant :
- Invoice and Expenses Processing
- Resolving Queries
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Petty Cash, Job Floats and Credit Card Management (timely entry, review of backup provided, ensuring that VAT is accounted for correctly)
- Preparation of Weekly Outstanding Floats Reports
- Supporting the Production Accountant and FC
- Interest in owning the AP function
- Able to handle high volumes of invoices / data entry
- Enthusiastic & proactive
- Some office / finance experience is useful
- Good Communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.