Band 4 General Acute Occupational Therapy Assistant: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Acute Occupational Therapy Assistant to secure an ongoing locum contract, in a, fast paced hospital environment. The service provides acute care over a number of wards, this will prominently be on the medical and frailty wards but may include some; ortho, surgical, neuro or stroke based work.
Acute Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs) work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, this role is suitable for someone with previous OTA experience or someone with placement experience / awaiting HCPC.Further details:
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Contract
- Band 4
- Rates: £12-£14ph
- Part Time or Full Time
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on .Not available for this position?
Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250
for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).Why Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.